When 2AM rolls around, some people go to after-parties. Some people go to the diner. Some people do the wise thing and simply go home. I go to the taco shop. Often times, what transpires over a plate of carne asada is inifnitely more noteworthy than anything that happened during the previous 4 hours. Plus, I really really love Mexican food.
This is a chronicle of the conversations I've had, events that have transpired, and sometimes just plain wacky shit that has occurred in, around and near any given taqueria. Maybe with a few unsolicited opinions/restaurant reviews thrown in for good measure.
This may work, it may not, it may get way off-topic, I may get bored with the whole thing three posts in (the smart money is on the latter.) But in the meantime, vamanos amigos!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment